Monday, January 14, 2013

little thoughts of life



At 3am, standing in the midst of the beach and as the waves come and crash on your feet, you look up at the glowing sky with millions of stars shinning bright and noone around you ...you suddenly realise how beautiful the world is....

How beautiful life indeed is...

While standing in the middle of the waves, i was thinking about my friend whom i lost in an accident,and how we waste time being sad and thinking about our broken dreams and wishes, of the mistakes I made in my life, off all the chances ruined, more often than not we think about what could have been with us or what should have been rightfully ours,and with these thoughts i was coming to the shore and suddenly a crab managed to bite me and give me a reality check....
ofcourse as blood started oozing out of my feet and it started paining like shit i realised the fact which was very simple--- I am here in Goa at 3 standing at looking at this marvel of nature ... and that nothing can alter that truth....

and the fact is what could have been or should been mine is not with me, i am here and thats what the truth is...
I suddenly had the realisation that life is not about what we can have, its about what we have now at this moment and what we choose to do with it....
Ofcourse we all have dreams and aspirations and ambitions but it should not cloud our vision so much that we forget to see what we have today and relish that moment!

And since that day i havent wasted time thinking and imagining what could have been there, rather focusing on what I have and how can i make things better from here....

Even though its dawned a little late on me, i hope it stays with me,,because thoughts have an amazing way of changing their paths from our minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment